Friday, April 24, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday 11 : Antigua

Rather an accidental shadow shot this week to coincide with all my recent posts about the amazing Easter celebrations in Antigua, Guatemala.....Here is a purple-robed float bearer looking for his Procession and float with the statue of Christ to carry...A serendipitous spear-tip shadow shot found whilst trawling through all my Antigua photographs!!

To see more deliberate shadow shot hunting don't forget to check out Shadow Shot Sunday over at Hey Harriet by clicking here.... Enjoy!!

15 comments:

Jeri ~ said...

Don't you just love it, it's like finding an unexpected present - this is a very cool shadow shot!

Sylvia K said...

That's so great to find the perfect shot and this one is just that! Thanks for sharing and Happy SSS!

Martha said...

Wow, what a great shot!
Perfect! :-)

PJ said...

It's a great shot, and I did a double take when I first saw it.

Shannon said...

very neat accidental shadow! Looks pretty deliberate to me! Glad you came across it in viewing other photos!
\

That is the chicken said...

Wonderful! I love browsing through old photos looking for new angles! The purple gown against the rich colour of the wall is very striking!

Ali said...

This is a wonderful shadow shot! I love the colour and the composition too. nice

Chris said...

I liked the whole series of these easter shots, very dramatic. Loved this SSS too!

Sarah said...

Wow I love it! The light is amazing and has produced such a great shadow. Well done for capturing it! Hope the swine flu stays away.

Anonymous said...

This photo has great colours in it. You really have the eye :)

Fly Girl said...

You really snagged a multi-layered image!

Dianne said...

beautiful shot
the shadow is wonderful with all that pastel color
and the purple robe is so striking

Unknown said...

Incidental but really cool shadow! I love the photograph, over-all. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Great unexpected shadow - he looks like he is in a hurry

Unknown said...

I thought I commented..but was wrong..the shadow is lovely, something different and very interesting at the same time.