Contrast the strong desire to hibernate in such a situation, or at the very least feel a little SAD, with the strong clarity and intensity of the light here in Mexico. All these shots were taken in winter months around and about in various locations of the country.....
Now as 2009 rapidly approaches doesn't all that bright blue sky lift the spirits?? Doesn't it banish all feelings of doom and gloom??
1) View from Sierra de San Francisco, San Ignacio, Baja California
2) Ghost Town of Real de Catorce,
3) Templo El Santuario in Patzcuaro,
4) Sculpture, Malecon, La Paz, Baja California,
5) Back to Real de Catorce,
6) Ensenada, Baja California
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!
And thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.....