Thursday, November 13, 2008

Breakfast at the Condesa DF Hotel

There are so many wonderful places to indulge in a leisurely breakfast in DF, but one of my favourite locations has to be the cool, designer hotel - Condesa DF. Located on the edge of Parque Espana in Colonia Condesa, one can partake of a gourmet buffet of smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels, berries with granola, honey and yoghurt, plus a wide array of homemade breads, cakes and muffins.




Serving on a Sunday up until 1pm, there is plenty of time to glance around to see which celebrities are in town this weekend, and the gorgeous roof terrace where a leisurely afternoon can be whiled away sipping chilled wine at the treeline, is only one short elevator ride away.



The buffet costs 150 pesos (15 USD). Find the hotel at the corner of Veracruz and Parque Espana. Look for the antique car parked outside with the dummy chauffeur and the large wind-up key!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks lovely. I ordered pancakes for dinner the other night. This time last week relaxing on beautiful beach...

Ben and Jen said...

I need bagels, but I don't know that I need them for 150 Pesos. I am in the Condesa right now couchsurfing, and will go over there and see if I can just get teh bagels and Lox.